Watchtower Exposed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Watchtower Exposed

A place to discuss the Watchtower Society

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thoughts on a sunday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irongland
Admin
Irongland

Thoughts on a sunday Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on a sunday   Thoughts on a sunday Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:06 pm

There is nothing more pleasurable than spreading butter all over your chest and watching TV.... Don't count out Olympia Dukakis in the 1953 Oscar race.... If you see my good friend Harry, tell him to give me a call.... Kudos to those fine folks who make Bugles so consistently delicious.... I just thought of a great question to ask Jan Michael Vincent.... Boy, do I hate this shirt.... What's that guy over there doing?.... The Amish make fine houses.... I wish Freddie Prinze was alive today so we could both laugh.... Some of the most beautiful women in the world work in diners.... Sex after 60 may be a challenge, but I like challenges.... If I had four awards to give, I would give them all to the Golden Girls.... I cannot wait to see what the producers of Logan's Run are up to next.... Teach a poor city kid how to love and you've made the world slightly better.... Help, I'm stuck on a ledge!.... Get out of my house!.... Please don't ever leave me again.... What in God's name am I talking about here, anyway?....
Back to top Go down
https://jehovahswitness.board-directory.net

Thoughts on a sunday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watchtower Exposed :: Watchtower Exposed :: General Discussion-
Jump to: