Watchtower Exposed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Watchtower Exposed

A place to discuss the Watchtower Society

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

gay homosexuality?????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dawni

dawni

gay homosexuality????? Empty
PostSubject: gay homosexuality?????   gay homosexuality????? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 1:25 pm

Question
Back to top Go down
bigdreaux

bigdreaux

PostSubject: Re: gay homosexuality?????   gay homosexuality????? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:06 am

yeah, would being a gay homosexual make you straight?
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf

PostSubject: Origin   gay homosexuality????? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:40 am

Hell, we even got a place for them, that there Gay Homosexuals.
Well I'll be.
I have been dfd for 11 years and I have not met one gay person who choose to be gay.
Lord knows I tried to choose, didn't work, (just for scientific study of course)
I know a 70 year old gay man, and a 70 year old lesbian, and I am trying like hell to get to not let my visual imagination run wild, Yeech, but seriously,
Why can't people just interview some of these old time gays, get to hear thier story,
Well, you find they were born that way.
Of course, the bible doesn't give people the respect they deserve, just demonizes this "abomination"
Thats why I say the bible was not from God but written by Homophobic, Sexist, Bloodthirsty Hetro Men, funny thats who promotes the hardest today.
Back to top Go down

gay homosexuality?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watchtower Exposed :: Watchtower Exposed :: Gay Homosexuality-
Jump to: